Selling Your Charleston Area Home
At Carolina One Real Estate, Foster works diligently to market and sell your Charleston, SC area home. When you list your home with Foster Smith, wheels immediately begin to turn to ensure that your home receives the greatest exposure and opportunity for sale.Qualified Charleston Buyers: All buyers are pre-qualified prior to viewing your home for sale.
We produce comprehensive Print & Internet Advertising for Your Charleston Area Home. At Carolina One, we have an extremely effective marketing campaign which results in three times as many showings compared with all other companies in the Charleston MLS.
- Print Advertisement
- Just listed & Just sold Postcard are sent out to surrounding Summerville area homes.
- Your property will be listed in the Real Estate Buyer's Guide until your property is sold. The Real Estate Buyer's Guide has a distribution of 20,000 and is published 9 times per year.
- Beautiful real estate brochures detailing your home and its features are produced.
- Internet Advertisement
- Your home will be listed and advertised on 700 different websites including:
- www.HomesofSummerville.com- We enjoy front page placement for Summerville SC Real Estate with Google which allows our site to be a very effective marketing tool.
- Buyers can schedule showings on-line as well as request information on your home.
- Featured Listings: Our Listings are on a rotating "Featured Listing" list that drives even more traffic to your home.
- www.Summervillerealestate.wordpress.com - Foster's personal real estate blog will feature your listing and provide all the information regarding your home.
- www.realtor.com, www.trulia.com and countless others.
Charleston real estate leader for many years in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. With an advertising budget of $500,000, Carolina One offers tremendous name recognition and generates 42% of the closed sales in the Charleston/Dorchester/Berkeley county area.
We Help you Set the Best Price for your home to sell in Summerville or Charleston, SC
- Your Home's Value - One of the greatest assets Foster brings to the table is his ability to help you set the best price for your home. When we say "the best price for your home," we mean the price your home has the best potential to sell at, as well as gaining you the best margins. Foster will conduct a Competitive Market Analysis for your home and between this analysis and his experience and knowledge of the marketplace, he will recommend a listing price for your home.
We help you set the Stage visually to encourage Charleston buyers to buy your home.
- Staging your Charleston area home is different than simply cleaning because it creates the atmosphere of your home. Foster will help you view your home through the eyes of potential Summerville or Charleston home buyers and set your home so it has the most potential to sell.
We provide showing feedback and a Marketing Activity Report on all showings.
- We will email you feedback after each showing and/or call you as the seller.
- Each month, we generate a Marketing Activity Report to help decide the effectiveness of the marketing campaign and your home's place in the market.
We provide a Home Warranty option. Ask about the optional Home Warranty plan offered by Carolina One through American Home Shield Company. The benefits to a home warranty can include:
- Faster Sale of Home- 80% of buyers would rather buy a home with a home warranty, so warranted homes sell up to 15% faster.
- Satisfied Buyer - Home Warranty coverage reduces the likelihood that your home buyer will become dissatisfied after the sale.
We provide excellent negotiation skills and assistance throughout the real estate transaction from start to finish. Once we obtain a contract of sale, Foster works behind the scenes to ensure a smooth settlement and closing process. A few of the things you can depend on with Foster as your real estate agent:
- Excellent negotiation skills to help your contract become accepted, ratified and approved.
- Clear explanation of what the real estate contract means to you and all of the terms and conditions.
- Preparation of an estimate of closing costs, including an estimate of your expected net proceeds from the sale of your home.
- Clear communication with you to keep you informed as home inspections and addendum's are met, removed, mortgage commitments are made and settlement dates are scheduled.
- Arrange closing with attorneys and help you prepare for the settlement, including turning off utilities, deed preparation and reviewing the HUD settlement statement.
- Foster is a "Realtor of Distinction." This is an honor based on his volume of real estate sales, continuing education requirements, and adherence to the Realtor Code of Ethics.